IndigiData Attendee Details for Program
Thank you for spending some time to fill out this detailed form. It will take AT LEAST 15-20 minutes, but all of this information is important for us to prepare for your time and travel to the IndigiData 2022 workshop in Mobridge, SD!
This form is for all participants including guest instructors and organizers. Thank you for answering some of these questions again if you have seen them in previous forms. You may see the same question worded differently (i.e., “full name” versus “name as on government ID”). This is intentional, and we ask that you spend some time with the form.
- Page 1. Program Details. Be prepared to provide information to help us with planning details. Be prepared to provide:
- Information for the attendee program, such as a short bio and profile photo
- Emergency contact details
- T-shirt size
- Hardware or technology needs
- Allergies or dietary restrictions/preferences
- Page 2. Airline and Flight Details.
- Page 3. Per Diem and Ground Transportation.
- Page 4. Hotel Room Accommodations.
- Page 5. Social Media Guidelines. We also ask everyone to abide by social media guidelines for respectful use.
- Page 6. Code of Conduct. We ask all to adhere to an anti-harassment and anti-bigotry policy to ensure a respectful environment for all during the workshop.
- Page 7. Media Release and Authorization. We ask everyone to consent or not to consent to use their name and image in case of media coverage of the workshop. If you agree, this will also enable us to advertise and promote the workshop for the future.
- Page 8. Voluntary Consent to Participate in Research. We invite you to take part in a study of the effectiveness of the IndigiData workshop in conveying the importance and principles of data science as it applies to topics specific to US Tribal nations and in larger global contexts. Participation is voluntary and your decision to participate or not participate will have no bearing on your ability to take part in the IndigiData workshop.
All attendees will receive a t-shirt with the IndigiData logo, designed by Walt Pourier (Oglala Lakota) of Nakota Designs. These are approximate images. We will be ordering from Skyy Screen Printing, a Native American owned screen printing business in Norman, Oklahoma.
For Information on Sizing:
NOTE: T-shirt colors will change each year. The images reflect the colors used in the inaugural IndigiData workshop in 2021.